Considering Talcott Mountain Academy for your child’s educational journey? Enrollment in our Academy is an exciting step to help your child discover their full potential in an environment that will nurture their intellectual and creative growth.
Before you Apply: Schedule your Visit
Before diving into the application process, we invite you to explore Talcott Mountain Academy firsthand. Visiting the Academy is a wonderful opportunity to witness our dynamic learning environment, meet our dedicated educators, and experience the vibrant community that defines us. Scheduling your tour is easy. Simply submit an inquiry using the link below to get started.
How to Apply
Applying to Talcott Mountain Academy is a straightforward and thoughtful process designed to help us get to know your child and your family. Here are the steps to begin your journey with us:
- SUBMIT AN INQUIRY: Start by submitting an inquiry form to express your interest. We’ll get in touch with you to provide more information and answer any initial questions you may have.
- ACTIVATE YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT: After you have submitted your inquiry form, you’ll receive an invitation to create your online account.This will serve as the portal for the admissions process and required forms.
- COMPLETE THE APPLICATION: Once you’re ready, complete and submit the online application form, which will require some basic information about your child and your family.
- FOR KINDERGARTEN CANDIDATES ONLY: Parents of kindergarten candidates are required to request, from their preschool director, permission for TMA’s Admission Officer to observe the candidate within his/her preschool setting at a date and time mutually agreed upon.
- PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS & RECOMMENDATIONS: As part of the application process, we’ll request transcripts, teacher recommendations, and any standardized test scores, if applicable.
- SCHEDULE A CLASS VISIT: The applicant will spend a full day in grade-appropriate classes. This is required for all applicants. We give those applying for kindergarten the option to attend a full-day or half-day visit.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE: For those who feel they have a need for tuition assistance, speak to your Admissions Officer for options and details.
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: Candidate’s file review and notifications will begin mid-January.
- ENROLLMENT: Once accepted, you’ll receive enrollment information to secure your child’s spot at Talcott Mountain Academy.
We are committed to making the admissions process as smooth as possible, and our enrollment team is here to guide you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you into our vibrant and intellectually stimulating community at Talcott Mountain Academy.